At Negligence Claimline our friendly team are here to help you get the compensation you deserve so you can get the support and assistance you need at the time you need it the most.
Negligence Claimline are specialists in clinical negligence compensation claims. We have considerable professional experience in dealing with compensation claims in all aspects of medical negligence and all areas of medicine including complex medical complaints.
Clinical negligence can happen anywhere such as at your GP surgery, at hospital, at the dentist and optician or even at a care home. If fact medical negligence can happen anywhere that a medical professional (GP, Dentist, Nurse, Consultant or specialist healthcare provider) looks after your health and wellbeing.
Medical professionals have a duty of care to look after you, sometimes th help you receive falls below the standard which you should expect. If your treatment falls below the standard of care that should be given to you, you may have grounds to make a compensation claim for medical negligence.
How can we help you?
- If you or a loved one have been injured by a medical professional and that injury could have been avoided
- If you or a loved one received a delayed diagnosis causing a fatal or life changing injury
- If you or a loved one has been misdiagnosed
- If your treatment has been delayed due to misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis
- If you or a loved one had has cosmetic surgery that has gone wrong
- If you have been unable to work, or have lost income, because of medical negligence
- If you are you still waiting for answers from a complaint made to a health service
- If you have received poor medical treatment or advice
To be able to make a medical negligence compensation claim you must have suffered and injury AND you claim must be within limitation (time limits). You can find our handy limitation advice here.
When things go wrong, sometimes an apology is enough, but in other cases where significant or even catastrophic life changing events have happened, compensation will be the only solution to help you get your life back on track or to help you put in place things to ease life for you.
Our service, putting you in contact with one of our expert solicitors, is free and you are not obliged to take the advice the solicitor gives you, or to progress your claim any further if you do not wish.
All our specialist clinical negligence solicitors work on a "no win no fee" basis and fully discuss your options on how best to fund your clinical negligence claim should you wish to proceed.