Cancer misdiagnosis

Here's what we've found for the term "Cancer misdiagnosis"

Your story is important...

Free 24 hour claim assessment



  • Adrenal Cancer Misdiagnosis
    Adrenal gland cancers are very rare. We can help you with your claim.
  • Bile Duct Cancer Misdiagnosis
    Bile duct cancer is rare and affects the tubes connecting the liver and small intestine. We can help you with your claim.
  • Bladder Cancer Misdiagnosis
    80% of bladder cancer is caught in its early stages, are you one of the other 20%? Let us help you.
  • Blood Cancer Misdiagnosis
    In 2011, 1 in 4 cancer sufferers were incorrectly diagnosed and 46% of cancer patients are diagnosed at a late stage.
  • Bone Cancer Misdiagnosis
    Primary or secondary bone cancer can be misdiagnosed. We can help you with your bone cancer claim.
  • Bowel Cancer Misdiagnosis
    Unfortunately with bowel cancer the symptoms are often very difficult to detect and don't appear until it's in the later stages of the disease.
  • Brain Cancer Misdiagnosis
    A brain tumour is a group of cells which grows in an uncontrolled abnormal way. Brain tumours can either be Malignant or Benign.
  • Breast Cancer Misdiagnosis
    As the most common form of the disease, the warning signs are well known to most people. Let us help you with your claim.
  • Cancer Misdiagnosis
    Cancer has to be diagnosed early and correctly for the best recovery chances. Let us help you with your cancer claim.
  • Cervical Cancer Misdiagnosis
    Inaccurate tests or misread results could mean you have suffered cervical cancer misdiagnosis. We can help you with your claim.
  • Head and Neck Cancer Misdiagnosis
    Head and Neck cancer usually affects people over the age of 50.
  • Kidney Cancer Misdiagnosis
    Kidney cancer usually affects adults in their 60s and 70s. It rarely affects adults under 50.
  • Lung Cancer Misdiagnosis
    Lung cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in the UK, with NHS Choices saying 44,500 people are diagnosed each year.
  • Other Cancer Misdiagnosis
    Here is an overview of cancers not categorised in our main pages.
  • Ovarian Cancer Misdiagnosis
    Ovarian cancer can be difficult to diagnose and symptoms often don't appear until a later stage. We can help you with your claim.
  • Pancreatic Cancer Misdiagnosis
    The early stages of pancreatic cancer don't cause any symptoms, making it very difficult to diagnose. We can help you with your claim.
  • Prostate Cancer Misdiagnosis
    Prostate cancer can develop very slowly so there may be no signs that you have it until year later. Let us help you with your claim.
  • Skin Cancer Misdiagnosis
    Skin cancer, otherwise known as melanoma, can be treated very easily if caught early. Let us help you with your claim.
  • Soft Tissue Cancer Misdiagnosis
    Often soft tissue cancers do not show any symptoms in their early stages but as they grow symptoms start to appear.
  • Stomach Cancer Misdiagnosis
    An un-common cancer in the UK, scientists think it could be avoided by a healthy lifestyle and diet.
  • Testicular Cancer Misdiagnosis
    Testicular cancer is a lesser common form of cancer usually affecting men between the ages of 15 and 49.
  • Thyroid Cancer Misdiagnosis
    At the base of the neck is a gland called the Thyroid and it produces hormones. Thyroid cancer usually affects more women than men.


Advice Centre

  • How does Cancer Misdiagnosis Happen and Can you Make a Claim for it
    Misdiagnosis and late diagnosis of cancer is a major problem in current healthcare contributing significantly to the leading cause of avoidable death in 2014 in England and Wales.
  • Medical Negligence: Misdiagnosis of cancer
    If you, or a loved one, have received sub-standard medical care, including a delay in diagnosis, treatment or referral, you may have grounds for a medical negligence claim for the misdiagnosis of cancer. If something goes wrong and your quality of life is severely affected as a result of misdiagnosis, you may be able to make a complaint or claim compensation.